This year I have a few things going on. Stay tuned to this blog or to my Twitterfeed @mpinkelton to see if I make it through without falling flat on my face. A few to-dos on the calendar include:
- Taking the GRE
- Applying to graduate school
- Going on a cruise for our 5th Anniversary
- Going to Beer, Bourbon and BBQ at Atlantic Station
- Competing for the first time in the Warrior Dash
- Attending my first TED
- Attending my first Geekend
- Doing Dragon *Con with my husband
- Participating in Leadership DeKalb
- Working with two local non-profits as a board member
I must be out of my mind right? The easiest way to get through it all successfully is to be realistic about my goals, smart with my time, and grateful that I have supportive family and friends to help see me through 2014!
I think I will call it the “Year of Maria”. That sounds vain; but if I can’t be vain at 42 when can I be vain!
Here I go.