Every year Atlanta and its surrounding areas manage to cram every possible fun ass event into one month – October. Chances are if you are planning on doing something fun this weekend, you had a hard time choosing that thing over five other fun things. And on Monday you will find out about five other things that you would have loved to do but didn’t even know were happening. DAMN YOU A-TOWN!!!!!
Here are a few options for you if you are in our fair city this weekend and have finished your Halloween costume:
- Take part in this spooky funny goodness at the Center for Puppetry Arts
- See some haints and saints at this parade
- Meet the cast of my favorite show and graphic novel
- Run around in your unmentionables
- Does liking Greg Allman make me old?
- This is the final weekend for this exhibit
- I’m not sure how I feel about seeing a huge dragonfly at night
- Of course there’s a pumpkin festival
- If you have a big appetite and wallet to match
- You had me at hog
- Go Jackets!!!
- Don’t forget to root for the home team
- And last but not least YOU CAN VOTE THIS WEEKEND!!!