- Sometimes all you need is ten hours of sleep.
- If you can teach your kid the joy of using the iPad while taking a poop, you yourself can spend some quality time taking a poop while on your iPad.
- My child’s feet are apparently growing at a quick and constant rate.
- You can sear a Yellowfin tuna fillet easily and make this meal in less than five minutes.
- When I was a kid all I wanted to do was draw pictures and write stories. Now as an adult I draw pictures and write stories for a living.
- It is perfectly fine to be excited about spending several days away from your child with your husband in this city .
- Some days you have to agree with your co-worker when he says, “There is not enough whiskey for this day.”
- Money can not buy happiness, but it did buy these boots which are making me really happy.
Did any pearls of wisdom come your way this week?