Something happens on Fridays. If you work a Monday through Friday job like I do, there is a little bit more spring in your step on this day. My officemate and I refer to this as “Friday Optimism”. No matter what goes down on this day, it doesn’t matter as the following day is Saturday – the best day ever.
I am feeling very optimistic today and am looking forward to trying to get a few things done this weekend. Let’s see how many of these I actually do:
- Enjoying this local Georgia beer,
- making this beautiful curried egg salad recipe from 101 Cookbooks,
- starting the Y: Last Man series,
- looking at the latest list of guests and panels at the greatest geekfest,
- looking forward to eating way too much ice cream at this event in a few weeks
- and wasting way too much time on the world’s biggest time suck
Have you made any amazing plans for the weekend? Take a cue from the stormtroopers and have a great time, enjoy the ones you’re with…and maybe have some ice-cream.
Photo courtesy of ChicaD58 at Flickr Commons